5 Krystle Court, Upper Coomera
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN - CALL 0419 793 138This beautiful split level home is on the lookout for new owners. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, central to shops, schools and transport.
19 793 138
This home has so much to offer, 3 living areas, high ceilings, great side access and block size plus centrally located to transport, shops & schools.
Appealing to the larger families looking for that "extra" internal & external space in a home, then this property will not disappoint.
Sitting proudly on a 673m² block with ample room for a swimming pool or your children's trampoline/ swing sets.
This property presents great value and makes a wonderful opportunity not to be missed. Call for an inspection today before this one sells.
• 4 good sized bedrooms
• Large Master at rear with full length mirrored wardrobe
• Master is en-suited and has outside access
• Main bathroom includes a bathtub
• 3 Separate living areas:
• Carpeted Lounge at front of home
• Tiled Dinning & Living areas
• Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Plenty of storage and bench top space
• Breakfast Bar
• Fans throughout
• Under roofline entertainment area
• Separate laundry - good size
• High ceilings - 2700mm
• Side access - hardstand pad for caravan, plus extra room a boat
• Separate space for a trailer
• Large garden shed
• Low maintenance garden & yard
• Room for a pool
• 673m² block in quiet cul-de-sac
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within approx. 5 km radius are no less than 10 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.