12/167 Central Street, Labrador
3 Bedroom Villa in LabradorTHE BRICK & TILE VILLA FEATURES:
- 3 LARGE BEDROOMS, 2 BATH ROOMS
- MASTER ROOM HAS ENSUITE
- TILED LARGE LIVING AREAS
- FULLY FENCED YARD AT REAR
- GARDEN AND OUTDOOR AREA AT FRONT
- OPEN KITCHEN AND DINNING AREA
- GAS STOVE
- AIR CONDITIONING
- INTERNAL ACCESS TO SLUG (AUTO DOOR)
- SECURITY SCREENS & CEILING FANS
THE COMPLEX ENJOYS ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS ON THE GOLD COAST:
- 36 UNITS IN THE RESORT
- WIDE ROADS AND EASY TO NAVIGATE
- SECURITY GATED COMPLEX
- GREAT POOL, BBQ AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
- 5 MINITES TO SOUTHPORT & BROADWATER (SEE ATTACHED MAP)
- 10MIN TO HARBOUR TOWN SHOPPING CENTRE
- FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL ON-SITE MANAGEMENT
CONDITION OF PROPERTY:
- It is in very good condition.
- It has been renovated in the last 5 - 6 years.
- It has air conditioning up and down.
- Paint, tiles and carpets are very good
- We can make the purchase subject to getting a “Building” and “Pest” report
- It is currently rented for $335 per week
- The tenant are an elderly couple
- The tenant has been there for 7 years.
- They are on a periodic contract. (see copy of lease attached)
- Based on Borrowing 100% of the purchase price at 5% (interest only) the repayments would be about $190/week.
- Based on the above and a purchase price of $199,000 - It is showing a 5.1 % gross rental return.
- Taking out the costs of “your mortgage + rates + water + body corp + property management fees” The estimated shortfall after rent is only $74 – $84 per week.
- 5 Minutes to Southport CBD
- 55 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 2 munities to the beach J
- See Google maps on the link above for more info.
- Contracts can be sent upon request.
- Help with finance can also be arranged if needed.
Property Type Villa
Price Sold - Undisclosed