29 Benson Street, Ormeau
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac where you can enjoy outside living at its best. This spacious home is private, peaceful and relaxing. Designed with family living in mind, there is room for all, with high vaulted ceilings, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, 3 separate living zones, two outside entertaining areas and one of largest blocks in the area -1,108m².
The backyard is a blank canvas for you to design your tropical paradise. Room for a pool, children's play area & swing sets and still enough room for the largest of sheds.
This is your chance to secure a property and with the right vision will provide a lifestyle so many seek.
• 4 bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Master Air-conditioned & access to undercover area
• Family Bathroom with bathtub
• 3 Separate Living areas - carpeted Lounge
• Large open plan tiled living area plus Dining
• Spacious kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
• Great bench space
• Breakfast bar
• Plenty of cupboards for storage
• Air-conditioning (2nd) – Living area
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Security screens
• Separate Laundry
• 2 outside entertaining areas
• Side access – full length of block
• Room for pool, children's swing sets PLUS sheds
• Low maintenance flat block – 1,108m²
• Walking distance to local school
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 35 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Ormeau which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $505,000