8 Cawley Place, Oxenford
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Perched on an elevated 700m² block at the end of a private cul-de-sac. This property offers side access and large outside entertaining area with sculptured terraced gardens and sitting area.
Featuring a spacious open plan tiled Lounge & Dining area which leads out to an expansive under cover entertaining area. 2-pac kitchen with island bench, air-conditioning and much more.
Good sized side access with room for your boat or trailer, pool or your children's swing sets.
This large 4 bedroom family home is located in a great position, close to the M1, shopping centres, specialty stores and local schools.
• 4 bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Master with walk through robe & outside access
• Family Bathroom with bathtub
• Large open plan living tiled area - Lounge/ Dining
• Open plan kitchen with 2-Pac finishes
• Dishwasher & Stainless Steel appliances
• Island bench
• Breakfast bar
• Plenty of bench top space & cupboards
• 2 door Pantry
• Room for a large fridge
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Separate Laundry
• Large Under cover entertaining
• Sculptured terraced gardens/ seating
• Side access
• Room for pool or children's swing sets
• Garden shed
• Low maintenance block - 700m²
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Close proximity to local schools. Only minutes to the local Theme Parks. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Oxenford which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $438,000