48 Southaven Drive, Helensvale
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138This double storey home will impress with its welcoming feel the moment you step through the front door. Built to house the largest of families. Featuring large formal lounge & separate dining area on the ground floor, both air-conditioned. Upstairs houses separately, both the parents (a/con) and children's retreat. The spacious, air-conditioned master bedroom offers a large walk through wardrobe and private en-suite. The interior has recently undergone a transformation, with a lick of fresh paint and newly laid carpets there is nothing to do but move in.
With side access to park your caravan, boat or trailer, the back yard is a blank canvas awaiting an imaginative mind to design an outside oasis. Room for a pool and children's swing sets.
This property holds so much potential, inspect today, you will not be disappointed!
• 4 good sized bedrooms (upstairs)
• Master Air-conditioned with Walk through Robe
• Master en-suited with large shower
• Family Bathroom with bathtub
• 4 Separate Living areas;
• Huge living area with separate Dining (both A/con)
• Kid's Retreat plus Parents retreat with balcony (A/con)
• Fresh paint internally
• New carpets throughout
• Extensive use of tiles downstairs
• Open plan kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
• Gas cooking (natural)
• Great bench space
• Breakfast bar
• Plenty of cupboards for storage
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Separate Laundry
• Powder room downstairs
• Under roof line entertaining areas
• Side access
• Room for pool or children's swing sets
• Colour-bond fencing
• Low maintenance flat block – 631m²
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 35 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Helensvale which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $702,000