9 Leichhardt Street, Coomera
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Offering a rendered 2 storey home with excellent sized bedrooms upstairs and generous living areas downstairs. Located on a corner block in the booming suburb of Coomera and in the new Picnic Creek School catchment area.
Spacious Living areas with a modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Gas cooking & hot water and dishwasher, makes this property an attractive buy.
One of South East Queensland’s fastest growing communities, Coomera is the perfect place to call home for your family.
Inspect today before this property is sold!
• Four great sized bedrooms (all on top floor)
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes
• Family Bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
• Downstairs Powder room
• Two separate living areas on ground floor
• Carpeted living with ceiling fan
• Tiled Dining/ Living area
• Kitchen with plenty of bench top & cupboard space
• Breakfast bar
• Gas cook-top
• New electric oven
• Stainless dishwasher
• Room for a large fridge
• Gas hot water system
• Separate laundry
• Loads of storage throughout
• 5,000l rainwater tank
• Patio for entertaining
• Fully fenced back yard - corner block
• Double lock up garage with internal access
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, Westfield's new Coomera Town Centre and railway station. Close proximity to local schools. Only minutes to the local Theme Parks. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $430,000