43/15 Yaun Street, Coomera
3 1 1
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Are you looking for your first home, then look no further!
You had better be quick to view this fantastic, light filled home that is ready for you to move straight into. This single level villa is an excellent opportunity for either the home owner or astute investor.
Situated in a quiet, pet friendly complex with pool, spa and entertaining area and within close proximity to the new Coomera Town Centre. Offering a property in an area which is set to explode in Capital growth due to the future development taking place.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, phone today for an inspection!
• 3 Good sized Bedrooms
• Large family Bathroom - 2 way with Master
• Open plan living, Lounge / Dining area
• Large kitchen overlooking back yard
• Plenty of bench space & cupboards
• Extensive use of tiles throughout
• Air conditioner plus ceiling fans
• Colour-bond fencing all round
• Good sized back yard/ entertaining area
• Lockup garage plus room for 1 extra vehicle
• Low maintenance
• Sparkling Pool, Spa & BBQ area
• Pet friendly complex
• Within walking distance of Bus stop, Child Care Centre, local amenities, Tavern and Park
The fastest growing corridor in Australia, Coomera is poised to explode due to the planned infrastructure: Coomera Town Shopping Centre, Hospital, University, TAFE and residential development. Located close to schools, doctors, shops, Dreamworld, Gold Coast Marina and M1. Only minutes to the new Westfield shopping centre & railway station. Within a 5 km radius are no less than 10 private & state schools
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Unit
Price Sold - $270,000