16 Slipstrem Road, Coomera
5 3 3
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Built for the largest of families, this 54 square Clarendon built home proudly sits on a 900m² block in the highly sort after Coomera Waters estate. Featuring; 5 bedrooms, 6 living areas, 3 bathrooms, dual living potential and a triple garage.
A well designed home with numerous living areas that offers a multitude of options for the creative thinker. Entertain in seclusion from the rest of the family and is perfect for the growing family looking for their own space or dual living.
16 Slipstream Road offers an outstanding opportunity to combine home, lifestyle and recreation. Create new memories in this beautiful home…
This is a rare find in today's market. No Ifs, buts or maybes; this property must be sold on auction day.
Inspect today you will be pleasantly surprised.
• 5 good sized bedrooms - 4 upstairs
• 3 luxury bathrooms plus powder room - floor to ceiling tiling
• Huge Master bedroom with large private balcony
• Master has walk behind robe & room for settee
• Master is en-suited, king & queen vanity and spa bath
• 6 Separate living areas
• Lounge, Dining, Media, Rumpus & Living
• Children's retreat (upstairs) with balcony
• Downstairs is fully tiled
• Modern kitchen, island bench with granite stone tops
• Breakfast bar
• Dishwasher, Gas Cook top
• 2 door pantry
• Plumbing for water - fridge
• Plenty of bench top & cupboard space
• Dual living opportunity on ground floor
• Ducted air-conditioning/ heating - fully zoned
• Stainless Steel ceiling fans throughout
• High ceilings
• Undercover entertainment area
• Front & rear balconies - upper level
• Large laundry
• Room for a pool or children's swing sets
• Triple garage with drive through roller door & hardstand
• Gated Estate - 24 hr patrolled security
• Close to Recreation Centre
• Low body corporate levies
• 900 m² low maintenance block
* Approximate size
Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle Coomera Waters has to offer with 24/7 patrolled security. Access to the local Recreation Clubs which offer Swimming Pools, Gym, Sauna & BBQ areas. Close to amenities, restaurant, tavern, doctors, chemists and convenience store. In close proximity to the M1, Coomera train station and the newly built Coomera Town Centre.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $710,000