9 Yarama Court, Upper Coomera
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138We all have a wish list of what we look for in a home. Is it situated in a quiet street, perched on a good sized block with side access and room for a pool? Is it light and airy with spacious living areas for the growing family; well this home has this and more..
Welcome to 9 Yarama Court, a contemporary home set amongst other quality neighbouring properties and which offers a modern kitchen, quality high gloss porcelain tiles, Stone tops in the kitchen & bathrooms plus a wrap around outdoor entertaining area for relaxing with family and friends on those sun drenched weekends.
Call for an inspection today and be quick before this one is sold!
• 4 good sized Bedrooms
• Huge Master with WIR
• Large en-suite with 2-Pac & Stone top Vanity
• Master with direct access to undercover area
• Main bathroom with 2-Pac & Stone top Vanity
• 3 Separate Living areas
• Lounge/ Dining and huge Living area
• Modern Kitchen with Stone bench tops & 2 Pac finish
• Plenty of overhead cupboards & ample bench top space
• Stainless steel appliances
• Room for a large fridge
• Breakfast Bar
• Extensive use of high gloss Porcelain tiles in all living areas
• Air conditioning - Living area
• Fans in all bedrooms
• High ceilings
• Outdoor entertaining area - front & rear
• Separate laundry
• Side access
• 812m² block
• Room for a pool or children's swing sets
• Low maintenance gardens & yard
• Double Lock up Garage
• Centrally located to schools and shops
Upper Coomera is located in the fastest growing corridor in S/E Queensland. In close proximity to the local shopping centres, services and railway station. Within a 5 km radius there are no less than 6 private & state schools. Easy access to the M1 motorway, schools, amenities & newly built Coomera Town Centre.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $462,000