22 River Heights Road, Upper Coomera
3 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138The moment you walk through this beautifully presented home you will be impressed. Clean lines, immaculate presentation and featuring new hybrid wooden flooring in the living area & carpets in all bedrooms, plus fresh paint throughout, makes this the perfect family home.
Are you looking for a quality home in a quiet cul-de-sac that has undergone a major face lift; new security screens all round, new blinds with some block out drapes. Air-conditioning in both the Lounge & Master bedroom. An added bonus with Solar paneling (5.5kW) to reduce those spiraling power costs.
Offering double gated side access with concrete hard stand to store your boat or caravan. Enjoy entertaining with friends and family beneath the huge under cover entertaining area. Do you need extra storage or workshop space, there are 3 sheds on concrete pads, 2 are of good size and include benches.
Do you need extra space for parking the family vehicles? The double carport is an added extra on the flat driveway.
This home ticks many boxes and has to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer. Call for an inspection today, you will not be disappointed.
• 3 double sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• Master air-conditioned
• 2nd Bathroom includes a bathtub
• Living area with a cathedral ceiling & wooden hybrid flooring
• New Security screens all round
• Kitchen has plenty of cupboards & extra pot draws
• Stainless steel appliances & ample bench top space
• Double Pantry
• Breakfast Bar
• Air-conditioner (2nd) - Living area
• Fans in Living & Master Bedroom
• New carpets
• Near new Paint
• New vertical blinds
• Sun Block out drapes - Living & Master bedroom
• Large, extended, covered outdoor entertaining area
• Solar 5.5kW - 12 panels
• Double gated side access - Room for boat or trailer
• Covered single carport on side with storm cover
• Double carport at front for extra parking
• 4 x 3 shed with bench
• 3 x 3 shed with bench
• Small tool shed
• Veggie garden
• Greenhouse on side
• Wheelchair friendly
• Room for a pool
• Private back yard
• Flat Block - 620m2
• Close to public transport and shopping centre
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within approx. 5 km radius are no less than 6 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $485,000