2 Rubeck Court, Upper Coomera
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Are you looking for a family home that offers great potential, but needs your personal stamp on it to make this house your own? Then look no further, simply view the property and then seize this fantastic opportunity!
Positioned on a 721m² corner block, in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sort after Heritage Gardens Estate. Offering 4 good sized bedrooms, two separate living areas and plenty of outside room for a sparkling pool or room for the children's swing sets.
Call today for further details and to arrange your private viewing.
• 4 generous sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom en-suited with walk in robe
• Master air-conditioned
• Family bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
• 2 Separate living areas:
• Lounge with carpet
• Large tiled Living/ Dining with access to outside covered deck
• Centrally located kitchen
• Plenty of bench space & storage
• Dishwasher & Stainless Steel appliances
• Breakfast bar
• Air-conditioned - Living area
• Ceiling fans in lounge & all bedrooms
• Undercover entertaining area
• Separate Laundry
• Room for a pool or children's swing sets
• Double automatic garage
• 721m² - block with side access potential
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• No easements
• Highland Reserve school catchment
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within 5 km radius are no less than 10 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $395,000