Lodge 4645 Couran Cove, South Stradbroke
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Overlooking the lagoon at Couran Cove Island Resort you will find this comfortable and spacious fully furnished lodge. Enjoy the full range of activities that Couran Cove has to offer and then return to the privacy of your own air conditioned lodge with a large balcony overlooking the water.
This opportunity offers your own private holiday home or the earning of some extra $'s. You could either place the lodge into Couran Cove’s holiday rental or rent it out on a permanent basis.
Couran Cove is located on South Stradbroke Island which is just a short 30 min ferry ride from the Hope Island Marina on the Gold Coast.
• 2 good sized bedrooms
• Master with air conditioning & private balcony
• Large family bathroom including marble basin vanity
• Large Shower & Bath
• Separate toilet
• Open plan Living/ dining
• Timber floorboards,
• Air conditioning & Ceiling fans
• Gas fire place
• Kitchen with granite bench tops
• Gas cook top
• Fridge/ Freezer
• 2 x Televisions
• Balcony/deck overlooking the lagoon
• Fully Furnished
• Body Corporate Fees - approx $13,000 per annum
• Council Rates etc - approx $2,000 per annum
The ‘New’ Couran Cove Island Resort is located on the southern end of ‘iconic’ Stradbroke Island (part of the Gold Coast Broadwater) and only 25 minutes from the major CBD and commercial centre of Surfers Paradise and Southport.
Couran Cove Island Resort is a self-rated 4-star eco-tourism resort completed in 1998. To have freehold property located on a pristine island, which is a majority of heritage listed national park, the approval to build such a project will never be repeated again anywhere else in Australia.
Couran Cove Island Resort’s accomplishments in design, construction and operation have earned over 50 national and international awards and Advanced Eco-tourism certification.
Couran Cove boasts features and facilities which include -
• marina with berthing available
• General store
• dining includes the Beach Club, Marlin Bar & Bistro, Boardwalk Bar & Café and Poolside Café on Spa Island
• a brand new ‘Virtual Reality’ Centre which includes multi sports simulators (golf, hockey, cricket and much more) (bikes available for hire)
• beautiful bicycle paths through the forest to the surf beach
• lagoon activities including kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and inflatable toys
• water sports experiences including ski boat, jet skis and tube rides
• buggy tours, ‘Segway’ rides and scenic seaplane flights
• 4WD adventures and sand boarding adventures
• swimming pools
• gym, tennis and basketball courts
• luxurious ‘Day Spa’
• outdoor chapel
• native island forests filled with indigenous animal life and birds (ideal for nature enthusiasts)
• secluded 22 km pristine beach
The timing to purchase a property at Couran Cove is perfect with the relaunching of the ‘New’ Couran Cove Island Resort including extensive internal and external refurbishments and upgrades of the facilities. With works still being carried out, the resort has so far had $9 million spent on it in the last 18 months including -
• internal refurbishment and external cleaning of 100 residences
• upgrading of all infrastructure / services
• new ‘Marlin Bar Tavern’ and 'Board Walk Cafe' located in the arrivals building
• new resort and residence furniture
• new ‘Virtual Reality’ Centre
• refurbishment of swimming pools
• new sporting equipment and refurbishment to the tennis and basketball courts
• refurbished 220 person ferry
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Villa
Price Sold - $205,000