7/30 Moonie Drive, Coomera
3 2 1
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138PLEASE NOTE THE UPCOMING OPEN HOME WILL BE A CONTROLLED INSPECTION:
* No more than 6 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property
at the same time
* There must be at least 4 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing should be observed at all times.
Perfectly located in the "Riverwood" estate of Coomera and within walking distance to the local Shopping Centre, Picnic Creek State School and public transport. Additionally the Coomera Town Centre, local train station and M1 Motorways are only minutes away.
Offering a fantastic opportunity for those down sizing, 1st home buyers or investors alike. Positioned in a quiet location, adjacent to a nature reserve, this 2 storey Townhouse has 2 separate living area, spacious Master bedroom with en-suite, air-conditioning & spacious, low maintenance & private courtyard.
With so many new and exciting developments scheduled for this area, this property is sure to achieve exceptional growth over the coming years.
Currently rented for $375.00pw with an excellent tenant in place.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
• Master with WIR & spacious en-suite
• 2nd bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
• Study nook - upstairs
• Powder room down stairs
• Large separate carpeted Lounge room
• Open plan tiled Dining/ Living area
• Split kitchen with plenty of storage & bench top space
• Gas cooking
• Breakfast bar
• Large fridge space
• Gas Hot Water
• Air-conditioned living room
• Fans throughout
• Large linen cupboard and internal laundry
• Fully fenced private and secure court yard
• Single lockup garage at rear with remote control
• Water tank connected to toilets and laundry
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within approx. 5 km radius are no less than 10 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Townhouse
Price Sold - $315,000