30/84 High Street, Southport
2 1 1
PRIVATE WITH POOL - LOW BODY CORPORATEPLEASE NOTE THE UPCOMING OPEN HOME WILL BE A CONTROLLED INSPECTION:
* No more than 6 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property
at the same time
* There must be at least 4 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing should be observed at all times.
This top floor apartment features; 2 spacious bedrooms, good sized bathroom with separate toilet, kitchen with stone bench tops, air conditioning, a light & breezy living room leading onto a private balcony plus secured underground parking.
"Signature on High" complex is centrally located in heart of Southport with public transport & Light Rail virtually on your doorstep. A well maintained and secured complex with intercom security access, beautiful gardens in the communal courtyard and a good sized swimming pool.
Convenient and easy access to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Australia Fair, local cafes & restaurants.
Inspect today, you will not be disappointed.
• Top floor apartment
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• Large bathroom with storage -adjoins Master
• Open plan lounge/ dining area
• Air-conditioning in living area
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Plenty of cupboard & bench space
• Stone bench tops
• Separate laundry
• Separate toilet
• Balcony off living area
• Sparkling swimming pool
• Security building with intercom
• Secured basement car park - extra long bay
• Low Body Corporate levies - Approx. $55 pw
• Walking distance to Southport's CBD & shops
• Close to schools, light rail, hospital & Broadwater
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Unit
Price Sold - $265,000