131/360 Oxley Drive, Runaway Bay
2 1 1
TOTAL RENOVATION - LIKE BRAND NEW - OVER 50's RESORTThis home has undergone a total transformation; new kitchen with Caesar stone island & bench tops, redesigned living area, hybrid timber flooring, fresh paint and new air-conditioning and much more!
There's so much to love about this stylish and sleek, redesigned home, it is just like moving into a new home. Featuring a great bay window in the kitchen, designed to let in the light adding to the sense of tranquillity.
You can enjoy the benefits of living within this Resort, utilise the facilities on offer, engage in the activities in the Recreational Hall or admire the abundance of wildlife on the lake. Simply as much or as little as you choose.
For a private inspection please call Scott 0419 793 138 and I will be pleased to show you through this lovely home and resort.
• 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans
• Open plan living areas - Dining & Lounge
• Access to verandah from Dining or Lounge areas
• New Kitchen with stone bench
• Brand new Oven & Cook top
• New Dishwasher
• Soft close cabinetry
• Plenty of bench top & cupboard space
• 2 Door Pantry
• New Hybrid timber flooring throughout
• Fresh Paint
• New Air-conditioner in Lounge
• Gas Hot Water System
• Solar System to reduce your electricity costs
• Modern bathroom - floor to ceiling tiles
• Caesar stone tops in the Bathroom & Laundry
• Huge separate laundry with storage
• Security screens all round
• New Roller Blinds for privacy - throughout
• Front facing deck perfect for entertaining
• Single carport
• Garden Shed
• Access through the front door or laundry points
Paradise Lake Resort
• 2 x Swimming pools
• Tennis court
• BBQ area
• Recreational Hall - pool table
Positioned in a fantastic location near the heart of Runaway Bay, close to public transport, shopping centres and surrounded by an excellent range of facilities. Paradise Lake Resort offers caring Managers, helpful gardeners and the affordable Site Fees.
NOTE: This Resort is an Over 50's Manufactured Home Park and NOT a Retirement Village - it is a very affordable, supportive and fun place to live.
The Site Fees for this home are set at $164.00 per week and this does include water charges and lawn mowing costs. All you have to pay for is your electricity, telephone and gas bill if you have a gas hot water system.
When purchasing within an Over 50's Resort , you buy the home only and so there are no Council Rates, No Stamp Duty and No Entry or Exit Fees. This Park is generally not pet friendly, however if you have a "carer pet" then you may apply for permission of an animal ( with rules) and this will be considered but not necessarily accepted.
There is a Rental Assistance Rebate available for those who are eligible through Centrelink and this works out approximately $62-$64 a week for a single person - discuss with Centre Link to find out if you are eligible.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $265,000