31 The Landings, Upper Coomera
3 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN - CALL 0419 793 138You will quickly fall in love with the high ceilings this spacious, light filled home offers. Featuring, 2 separate tiled living areas, zoned ducted air-conditioning, 2.5 bathrooms, Caesar stone bench tops in a large, modern kitchen, oodles of storage plus a double lock up garage.
“The Landings” is perfectly positioned and only a short distance to all the amenities; including the Coomera Town Centre, local bus stop, Coomera train station & the M1 Motorway.
If you are seeking a change in lifestyle to quiet surroundings and low maintenance yard, then this could be the one for you.
Call now for an inspection before this property sells!
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Large Master bedroom with good sized walk-in robe
• Master is en-suited with heat lamp and:
• Twin sink vanity & large shower hob
• Modern main bathroom with bathtub
• Extra Powder room downstairs
• Study nook upstairs
• 2 Separate Living areas:
• Lounge area - open plan & tiled
• Dining/ Living areas - tiled
• Modern Kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops
• Plenty of storage and bench top space
• Breakfast Bar
• Stainless Steel appliances
• 2 door Pantry
• High ceilings
• Ducted Air-conditioning - Zoned
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Gas hot water
• Security Alarm System
• NBN connected
• Separate laundry
• Outside Alfresco area
• 5,000L Rainwater Tank
• Low maintenance level yard
• Double lock up garage with storage cupboards
• 2 Street access
• Garage access is via a lane at the rear of house
• Located in The Landings estate
• No Body Corporate levies or shared building insurances
• Close proximity to Coomera Town Centre & Coomera railway station
* Photos are indicative only
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within approx. 5 km radius are no less than 10 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.