4 CASHEW COURT, Upper Coomera
4 2 4
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT & GILL McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138This much loved, family home delivers the perfect combination of functional floor plan whilst being bright and breezy, making this perfect for the family to enjoy. Spend those Summer weekends entertaining outside with family and friends, enjoying the cool breezes and views on offer.
This well kept home has many features; 3 generous sized living areas, 3 air-conditioners, side access possibilities with extra parking capabilities.
Sitting proudly on a 728m² block in a quiet cul-de-sac that is central to Shopping Centres, Schools, local transport & M1 Motorway.
This property presents great value and makes a wonderful opportunity not to be missed. Houses for sale in Cashew Court do not often come up for sale.
Call Scott on 0419 793 138 for an inspection today before you miss out on this great opportunity.
• 4 good sized bedrooms
• Master with en-suite and large wardrobe
• Master - air-conditioned (1)
• Main bathroom includes a bathtub
• 3 Separate living areas:
• Large carpeted Lounge at front of home
• Tiled Dinning & Study areas
• Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Island bench with Breakfast Bar
• Plenty of storage and bench top space
• Air-conditioner in Lounge (2)
• Air-conditioner in Dining area (3)
• Fans throughout all areas
• Under roofline entertainment area - Large
• Separate laundry
• Side access - parking for a trailer or boat
• 5,000L Rainwater tank
• Views of the Coastal strip
• 728m² block in quiet cul-de-sac
• Double lock up Garage with extra parking for 2 vehicles
• NBN Broadband available
• Close to Coomera Square Shopping Centre & amenities
• Located in the Coomera Springs school catchment area
• Walking distance to bus stop
• Low maintenance garden & yard
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within approx. 5 km radius are no less than 10 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes’ drive away. Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Land Size 728 m2
Price Sold - Undisclosed