30A LAUREL STREET, Redbank Plains
3 1 2
YOUR FIRST FAMILY HOMEDon't pay rent for another day... Come home to something you own.
# please note there is a tenant residing with lease until June 2021
Boasting a large lounge, great sized kitchen and huge downstairs enclosed storage area; honestly, there’s a lot of space in this home.
It’s neat, it’s tidy and it has a low maintenance yard and best of all, it’s ready for you right now. The home also has hidden gems for the right explorer.
Further hidden gems in this adventure include:
- Three generous bedrooms
- Centralised kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Two way bathroom with bathtub and separate easy walk-in shower
- Fresh paint, both inside and out
- Great street appeal
- 5000L rainwater tank
- Double car accommodation
- Fully fenced and low maintenance yard
Located in a quiet street and close to parks, schools and recreation areas, some locality features include:
- 2 minute walk to Rex Hawkes park where you can let your puppy off the leash. The park also has a playground, covered picnic tables and bbq facilities.
- 3 minute drive to Redbank Plains Recreational Reserve - Three rugby fields, two soccer fields, an AFL field and a softball field. Undercover picnic tables, BBQ’s, walking track and very good sized play fort. It also has dirt hills for the BMX fans and a skatepark with a variety of ramps and funboxes. There is also a very unique remote control car track with a variety of turns and small jumps.
- 5 minute drive to Redbank Plains State High School.
It’s time to seriously start thinking about owning your own family home. Talk to us about how you can turn the dream in a reality.
Contact Damian today on 0427 189 244 to book your inspection.