16 / 3618 Mount Lindesay Highway, Park Ridge
4 2 2
Elegance, simplicity and luxuryPresenting a one of a kind masterpiece, where no expense has been spared and attention has been paid to every detail. Finishes and fittings are of premium quality, and there is a long list of deluxe inclusions. This is one renovation you must see.
“It is simply magnificent” the agent says.
Leave behind the daily hustle of life and enter your own Mediterranean inspired sanctuary, defined by exposed beams and cathedral ceilings throughout the living spaces. An expansive open plan leads you to the formal lounge warmed by the presence of a classic copper wood fire place. Impress your friends and entertain them at the wet bar, complete with stone bench top and mirrored walls.
The space keeps flowing on to a light-filled, open plan kitchen with adjoin meals area. Here the kitchen showcases magnificent stone benchtops, a combination of gloss and timber cabinetry, complimented by quality stainless steel appliances and a large 900mm Euromaid free standing stove. The large skylight above the island topped with large windows looking out onto a private balcony will bring out the budding chef in you.
A palatial master bedroom boasts a magnificent full ensuite and walk-in-robe. A further three bedrooms, all boasting stunning garden aspects apparent from every room, adds further flair to an already spectacular home. The extra room can be used as a home office, media room or a 5th bedroom for your guests.
An attractive, lush backyard ties in seamlessly with the tranquil nature of the home, incorporating a fully covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the preserved bushland.
Other features of the home :
• Airconditioned in the living
• Luxury Hybrid flooring
• Modern LED lights throughout
• 4m stone island benchtop
• Fully enclosed front and back yard to protect your privacy
• 3 open car spaces
- Within a brand new complex encompassing mainly home owners.
- quiet cul-de-sac street
- close to thriving Commercial Estates and family-friendly amenities such as bikeways, walking tracks and parklands
- 3mins to St Francis College (Prep - Year 12)
- 5mins to Crestmead State School (Prep - Year 6 | Within catchment)
- 6mins to St Philomena School (Prep - Year 12)
- 7mins to Marsden State School (Year 7 - Year 12 | Within catchment)
- 8mins to Parklands Christian College (Prep - Year 12)
- 10mins to Mount Lindesay Highway
- 10mins drive to Browns Plains Grand Plaza
- 10mins drive to M2 Logan Motorway
- 20mins drive to M1 Pacific Motorway
- 35mins drive to Brisbane City
- 50mins drive to Gold Coast
Call Anna today on 0424 164 980 today to book in your private inspection or see you at the many open homes listed online.