11 Bellis Street, Daisy Hill
Quiet Cul-De-Sac in Daisy HillYou should never judge a book by the cover as this home has been renovated to a high standard with a modern kitchen, new bathroom with spa bath and double vanity.
The location is perfect being at the end of a quiet cul de sac where there is a walk way to Usher Park and just a short stroll to the Daisy Hill Shopping Village and the popular Slacks Creek State School as well as public transport. It's a kid's paradise!
Plus it's just a short drive to the Logan Hyperdome and John Paul College with easy access to the M1 motorway for commuters.
Your choice to live in or rent out as the property is vacant now. Investors will be pleased that vacancy rates are very low in this area and rental appraisal for this home is at $385 - $395 per week.
* Best value for money home in Daisy Hill
* Fully renovated to a high standard
* Polished Timber Floors for easy care
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Split System Air conditioning
* Simple modern kitchen
* New bathroom with spa bath and double vanity
* Gas hot water system - never run out of hot water
* Colorbond fencing
* Sparkling In ground pool
* Possible vehicular access down both sides for boats and trailers
* Walk to school, shops, park and public transport