2/25 IMPERIAL PARADE, Labrador
2 1 1
GROUND FLOOR - STONE'S THROW TO BROADWATER - LOCATION, LOCATIONLocated approximately 200 metres from the Broadwater and only a short stroll to fabulous cafes, bars and restaurants makes this ground floor unit a fantastic buy for both Investors or Owner Occupiers alike.
Warm and inviting, this unit has dual entry options, either via the front door or through the bright and airy Sunroom. Open plan living with wood like flooring with a great sized kitchen which offers so much storage & bench space.
The open plan living space off the secure deck and private entry is bright and airy, warm and inviting, and any chef would be happy preparing meals in the ultra modern kitchen.
Call Scott on 0419 793 138 for an inspection today before you miss out on this great opportunity.
• Ground floor apartment
• 2 good sized bedrooms
• Master with 3 door built-in-robe
• Open plan, tiled Living area
• Dining area
• Large kitchen with microwave nook
• Plenty of storage and bench top space
• 2 Door Pantry
• Room for large fridge
• Breakfast Bar
• Good sized main bathroom with laundry
• Fans throughout
• Security screens all round
• Cosy Sun room off living area - lockable
• Single carport
• Small Complex - 11 units only
• Low Body Corporate levies - $43 p.w.
• Low maintenance property
• Easy lock and leave for the traveller
• Short stroll to the Broadwater, cafes, restaurants, Grand hotel, Aqua shops
• Broadwater Parklands and local transport options are all nearby
• Close to Griffith University and the Gold Coast Hospital.
• Major shopping centres in Southport CBD / Australia Fair (5 minutes)
• Harbourtown (5 minutes)
• Biggera Waters Metro Market (3 minutes)
• Helensvale and Runaway Bay shopping centres are also very close by
• Easy access to M1, train, light rail, and great private and public schools
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Unit