4/13 STEPHANIE COURT, Labrador
2 1 1
GREAT POTENTIAL IN QUIET CUL-DE-SACThe creative opportunity is endless for this 2 bedroom unit located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Offering an outstanding entry level opportunity for both investors and first home buyers searching for a home with potential.
Located in a sought after pocket of Labrador, tucked away yet central to services, local amenities & schools.
Priced to sell, move fast, as this property will not be here tomorrow.
• 2 very spacious bedrooms
• Both bedrooms have 4 door built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
• Open plan living/ dining
• Good sized split kitchen
• Plenty of bench space & cupboards/ storage
• Breakfast bar
• Separate Laundry
• Security screens
• Air-conditioned - Living area
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Single lockup garage
• 2 Garden sheds
• Small complex - 10 Units only
• Low maintenance flat block
• Low body corporate levies - $34.62 p.w.
• Short distance to the Broadwater, cafes, restaurants & Grand hotel
• Broadwater Parklands and local transport options are all nearby
• Close to Griffith University and the Gold Coast Hospital.
• Major shopping centres in Southport CBD / Australia Fair (5 minutes)
• Harbourtown (5 minutes)
• Aldi (1 minute), Parkwood Central Plaza (2 minutes)
• Helensvale and Runaway Bay shopping centres are also very close by
• Easy access to major arterial roads and great private and public schools
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Villa
Price Offers Over $349,000