16 GUYANA COURT, Capalaba
5 3 6
Make This Dream Home Your Reality*NOTE! Inspections via private appointments only. Please call Anna Khandhar 0424 164 980 *
Spectacular, grand and absolutely immaculate are just a few words to describe this federation styled property. This ultimate getaway transports you from everyday life into a picture-perfect setting.
Offering a premium opportunity to secure this large 5 bedroom family home, featuring a large outdoor entertaining area, sprawling 6,000msqm (approx.) or 1½ acres of lush landscaped gardens and lawns. Presenting generous proportions and space throughout, a combination of traditional and contemporary design, stylish interiors and a large powered shed, this home is ideal for the whole family and entertaining.
Features at a glance
• Large main bedroom with his and hers walk in robe and brand new laminated wood flooring. The ensuite has been rebuild just 4 years ago, complete with modern floor to ceiling tiles, bath and a large shower.
• Second bedroom opens out to the front veranda and has an ensuite built just 4 years ago
• 3 more spacious bedrooms, all with fan’s, built-in and doors opening to the vast veranda.
• The kitchen is an absolute chef’s delight to work in. Extra wide beautiful granite bench-top, high end appliances and gas cooktop, this whole kitchen has been rebuild just for you. Surrounded by floor to ceiling glass doors opening to the luscious back yard, this open plan kitchen, dining and family room is sure to be the family’s favourite space.
• Snuggle up to the wood fired fire place in the heart of the home, with new laminated wood flooring.
• Formal dining room that can be converted into a music, art studio, your personal library or anything your heart desires.
• Large undercover alfresco
• Large powered multi-use work 6 x car shed with heaps of storage (perfect for a caravan/boat /truck/machinery)
• Mature low maintenance gardens surround the home, including native trees and shaded palms
• Fruit trees (lime, mulberry, orange, mandarin, kaffir lime, mango, pear, custard apple, banana, lychee, longan, guava berry, passion fruit and dragon fruit)
• Herb and vegetable garden (ginger, chilli, galangal, bay leaf, rosemary, mint, basil, parsley, beans)
• 2 x 3,000L rainwater tank
- 5 minutes to Sheldon College
- 10 minutes to Christian Calvary College
- Close to State primary and high schools
- 5 mins to Capalaba Shopping Commercial & Retail
- Brisbane CBD less than 30 minutes away
- A short drive to the Gateway Motorway
**Call me, Anna Khandhar, 0424 164 980 and book your private tour through this estate today**