11 RAINLILY CRESCENT, Upper Coomera
5 2 4
3 LEVEL - 4 LIVING AREA - POOL - LARGE ENOUGH FOR THE EXTENTED FAMILY - DUAL LIVING OPPORTUNITYCool, calm and sophisticated, with a youthful edge. Offering a multitude of living areas, high ceilings and contemporary fixtures & fittings; all combine to create a modern masterpiece.
With a welcoming feel, the moment you walk through the front door, this cleverly designed Tri-level home presents so much; 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 living areas on the mezzanine floor, Media room + Teenager's Retreat or 5th/6th bedroom on the Top level plus quality bathrooms, including a spa bath.
Enough space for the largest of families to relax and unwind. Enjoy entertaining friends and family around your private alfresco area positioned next to your sparkling in-ground pool. Appreciate the excellent views from the Sun Room off the Master bedroom. Do you need extra room for your caravan, boat or trailer? This home has a great sized hardstand located next to the double lock up garage.
Situated in the sort after Coomera Springs area and only a short walk to the local school & park. In close proximity to local transport, shopping centre and M1 Motorway.
Inspect today, you will not be disappointed!
• 4 good sized bedrooms - Mezzanine floor
• Master with large walk behind robe
• En-suite with spa and floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Sun room off Master bedroom with views
• Family bathroom with modern standalone bath
• Media room + Teenager's retreat or 5th/6th bedroom - Top level
• Separate formal Lounge and Dining area
• Modern kitchen with Granite work surfaces & plenty of storage
• 900mm Stainless steel gas oven with 5 burner cook top
• Mirrored splashback
• Butlers pantry with extra cupboards & space for large fridge
• Breakfast Bar
• Gas hot water system
• 2 x Air-conditioners
• Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms & living areas
• Under roofline outdoor entertaining area
• Beautiful in-ground swimming pool
• Grassed area in the back yard for the trampoline or swing set
• Superfast NBN Fibre Optic Broadband
• Separate laundry - ground floor
• Rain Water Tank
• Double lock up garage
• Hardstand parking for Caravan or Boat
• Elevated views
• Low maintenance block - 602 m²
Easy access to M1 Motorway, Coomera Railway Station, supermarkets, specialty shops and the Coomera Town Centre. Within a 5 km radius are no less than 12 Private & State Schools.
Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Offers Over $739,000