6 MALDON COURT, Helensvale
4 2 4
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138This home has undergone considerable renovation; fresh internal paint, new carpets, kitchen appliances, Air-conditioners & fans plus bathroom vanities.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within "The Helensvale Estate" and virtually within walking distance to Helensvale High School and local transport. A few minutes drive will take you to Westfield's shopping centre and the M1 Motorway.
Offering a split level home with 2 living areas that both lead out to an extensive decked entertaining area. Featuring a master bedroom with en-suite & walk-through robe and remodeled main bathroom. A well-equipped kitchen that has plenty of storage and bench top space and huge walk in pantry. Covered window security screens will give you peace of mind.
This lovely home is certain to tick many of your boxes and will be sold on Auction day. Inspect today you will not be disappointed!
Auction day: Saturday July 17th at 2:00pm - On-site
• 4 good sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk trough wardrobe
• En-suite with new Vanity
• Main Bathroom with bathtub, new Vanity & floor tiles
• 2 separate living areas - lounge/ living & dining
• Vaulted ceilings in Living areas
• Split level
• Recessed bar area
• Large Kitchen with walk in pantry
• New Cook top, Oven, Dishwasher & Sink
• Plenty of cupboard & bench top space
• Breakfast Bar
• Fresh paint throughout
• New carpets
• Air-conditioners (2) new - Lounge & Living area
• New fans throughout all bedrooms & Living areas
• Outdoor wooden entertainment deck
• 16 Solar panels (no inverter)
• Separate Laundry and toilet
• Security screens all round on windows
• Garden shed
• Room for a Pool or children's swing sets
• Under house storage
• Low maintenance garden & yard
• Block size - 718m²
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Close to public transport, Helensvale High School & shopping centres
Easy access to the motorway, local shopping centres & railway station. Within a 5 km radius are no less than 10 private & state schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are 35 minutes away; Capital growth is assured for Helensvale which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.