11 KERNOW STREET, Robertson
4 3 2
Elevated Grand North Facing HomePerched on a huge 730m2 elevated cul-de-sac block, this well-loved family home stacks an endless array of lifestyle advantages within spacious surrounds. Capturing refreshing breezes and magnificent views of Toohey Forest, this North Facing home is sure to charm you.
This double story solid brick and tile home offers two large living areas, spacious kitchen overlooking the backyard as well as a dining area. Mature low maintenance gardens surround the home, including an array of matured fruit trees like mandarins, lemons, lime, papaya, just to name a few.
* Fully tiled living spaces with large windows throughout the home for natural lighting
* Formal lounge overlooking the vast openness
* Family room fit for a grand piano
* Separate laundry with third bathroom and toilet within the space
* Double lock up remote garage with storage space
* Additional lock up tools room within the garage
* Undercover patio for those perfect BBQ evenings
* Laminated wood flooring throughout with modern bathroom and ensuite
* King size master bedroom with ensuite
* 3 other equally large bedrooms
Walking distance to Robertson State School, less than 5 minutes to Sunnybank Plaza, Sunny Park Shopping centre, Sunnybank Private Hospital, QE11 Hospital, Griffith University, Macgregor Primary School and Market Square Shopping centre. 7 minutes to Garden City Shopping centre and 7kms to Brisbane CBD. And also there is a easy access to the highway for commute to the north and south coasts.
This prestigious address will be sold fast. Call Anna Khandhar today on 0424 164 980 to secure your inspection.