17 BINNOWEE WAY, Pimpama
4 2 9
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Rarely does a house of this ilk enter the market. Situated in a tightly held cul-de-sac within the Canowindra estate on a fully useable 4,000m² block bordering a nature reserve.
Featuring a spacious home with 4 living areas, wood paneled cathedral ceilings, massive undercover entertaining area, solar system, salt water pool, a great sized shed and with parking for 9 vehicles to accommodate the largest of families.
Walking distance to local schools, Ormeau train station and with easy access to the M1 Motorway.
Inspect this beautiful property today before it has sold.
• 4 Good sized bedrooms
• Dual Living option
• 4 Living areas (Lounge, Dining, Living & Rumpus)
• En-suite with twin sink vanity
• Screenless shower with floor to ceiling tiles
• Solid timber floors in living areas
• Tiled throughout (no carpets)
• Cedar wood cathedral ceilings
• Air-conditioning x 2
• Fans in all Living areas and bedrooms
• Granite bench tops in kitchen
• 3 door Pantry
• Plenty of cupboards & bench space
• Breakfast bar
• Slow combustion fireplace
• Security screens & blockout blinds all round
• Security alarm system
• 5 kW Solar System - 20 panels
• Massive under cover entertaining area
• Under cover - 75mm Cooldex insulation - 3 fans
• Salt Pool 60,000l - sand filter
• Bose speaker system inside/outside
• Multitude of outdoor sensor lights
• Separate Laundry
• Double garage with extra 3 car carport
• Shed has 3 phase power with shelving & paneling
• Town Water
• 3 additional water tanks - total 13,000l
• Septic Tanks x 2
• Fully fenced - double gates - small fenced off paddock
• Rear of property borders a Nature Reserve
Pimpama is located in the fastest growing corridor in S/E Queensland. In close proximity to Westfield's Coomera Town Centre, Pimpama City & Junction shopping centres, Sports Centre & railway station. Within a 5 km radius there are no less than 12 private & state schools. Easy access to the M1 motorway.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type Acreage/Semi-Rural
Land Size 4000 m2
Price Sold - $1,050,000