21 LABASSA AVENUE, Pimpama
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138This lovely family home has been cleverly designed, with quality finishes and a effortless flow from room to room, whilst capturing an abundance of natural light throughout the property. Featuring a modern interior with clean lines, why would you want to build when you can move straight in.
You will need to be quick to purchase this great property. Situated just a short distance from the Pimpama Junction shopping centre, schools and M1 Motorway.
Pimpama his undergoing massive infrastructure development in the way of Pimpama City & Junction. The Pimpama Sports Hub is well under way and will house 5 Pools, 8 Tennis Courts, 12 Netball courts, fitness centre, large playground, walking running cycling trails and cafe. Council is expecting 750,000 people to access in the first year.
In addition the Pimpama train station is expected to cost up to $40 million to construct, and is planned to be open by 2024, in time for the commencement of services on the new Cross River Rail line.
• 4 good sized bedrooms
• Master En-Suited - large shower
• Modern bathrooms with Caesar stone tops
• Main bathroom with bath tub
• Large living area: Lounge & Dining
• Extensive use of tiles throughout
• Modern Kitchen with Breakfast bar
• Island bench with Caesar stone bench tops
• Plenty of cupboards and bench top space
• Walk in Pantry
• Air conditioner
• Fans in all bedrooms & Living area
• Under roofline entertaining area
• Separate Laundry
• Good sized low maintenance back yard
• Centrally located to schools and shops & M1 motorway
• Close to public transport
Pimpama is located in the fastest growing corridor in S/E Queensland. In close proximity to Westfield's Coomera Town Centre, Pimpama City & Junction shopping centres, Sports Centre & railway station. Within a 5 km radius there are no less than 12 private & state schools. Easy access to the M1 motorway.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Price Sold - $525,000