13 Birch Street, Kingston
4 1 2
Value for money** Private inspections are encouraged - please call Anna - 0424 164 980 to arrange for viewing**
If you are searching for value for money, then make sure to put this home on the top of your list!
Make this your home or an investment, whichever your preference, this property will meet your requirements on every level.
This low-set brick property is conveniently located near public transport, local shops, restaurants, multiple schools and parks for your family's leisure.
* Hybrid wood flooring throughout the house, including the bedrooms
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fan’s
* The garage has been converted into a 4th bedroom, or use it as a 2nd living room.
* Spacious kitchen with ample shelves and storage spaces
* Separate Dining
* Air-conditioned living room
* Large flat backyard should you wish to extend the home or put in a pool.
* Walking distance to Berrinba East State School
* Walking distance to Ashton Park
* Only 400m to nearest bus station
* Walking distance to Ariel Childcare Centre
* 2.7 Kms to Logan Central Plaza
* 28.5 kms to Brisbane CBD
This property was rented previously at $350 p.week and is currently vacant.
Call Anna Khandhar today on 0424 164 980 to book in your inspection.