34 FORESTWOOD STREET, Crestmead
3 1 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Presenting a home that has fantastic potential inside and out; add to the previously undertaken renovations then stamp your vision on the massive back yard. Fortunately, the big $ ticket, the kitchen, has already been done in a modern and tasteful manner. A second living area has also been created from a garage conversion.
This home is located on a 785m² block adjacent to Crestmead Park. Offering 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms, 2 air cons, an amazing kitchen with stone bench tops, multiple storage options plus a huge outdoor under covered area.
If you have been thinking of buying in the booming outer Brisbane market, then think no further ...opportunity is knocking, be quick and call Scott 0419 793 138.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Main bathroom with bathtub
• Separate Lounge & Dining areas
• Additional Living area (garage conversion)
• Large modern kitchen with walk in pantry/ laundry
• Caesar stone work tops with storage galore
• Treble door Pantry
• Breakfast Bar
• Vinyl flooring
• Air-conditioners (2) Additional Living & Master bdrm
• Fans in bedrooms & Living area
• Separate toilet
• Security screens all round on windows
• Outdoor covered entertainment area
• Garden shed - Good size
• Children's Cubby House
• Room for a Pool or children's swing sets
• Shade sail - Driveway - 2 cars
• Low maintenance garden & yard
• Block size - 785m²
• Tenant vacates November 5, 2021
• Located close to Crestmead Park
• Close to public transport, local Schools & shopping centres
Close to schools, childcare, multiple shopping precincts, public transport and "Crestmead Park".
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Land Size 785 m2
Price Sold - $423,000