43/36 COX ROAD, Pimpama
3 2 2
LONG TERM TENANT - 2 y.o - MODERN - KIDS RETREAT"Warwick Terraces" is centrally located within 2 minutes of most things in Pimpama and presents an excellent opportunity to Investors.
This 2yr old modern Townhouse is located just a short walk from the swimming pool, a definite must as the months get warmer.
Offering a well kept and affordable, entry level townhouse in a suburb starting to explode in Capital growth due to the continued development of Pimpama's infra-structure.
Featuring a 2 Storey Townhouse with 3 good sized bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms spacious Caesar stone kitchen, open plan living, kids retreat and 3 x Air-conditioners. Nothing to spend.
Inspect today you will not be disappointed.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Master En-Suited with large shower
• Twin sink, Caesar stone vanity
• Master air-conditioned (1)
• Main bathroom with bath tub & stone top vanity
• Tiled living area: Lounge & Dining
• Air-conditioner - Living area (2)
• Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Caesar stone bench tops
• Breakfast bar
• Plenty of cupboards and bench top space
• Pantry, Dishwasher
• Children's Retreat - Upper level
• Air conditioner in Retreat (3)
• Fans in all bedrooms & Living area
• Security screens - ground floor
• Under roofline entertaining area - Rear
• Low maintenance courtyard
• Swimming Pool - communal
• Excellent on-site Managers
• Low Body Corporate Levies - $49 p.w. approx
• Current tenancy - December 2022
• Rental figure - $410 p.w.
• Centrally located to schools and shops & M1 motorway
• Close to public transport
Pimpama is located in the fastest growing corridor in S/E Queensland. In close proximity to Westfield's Coomera Town Centre, Pimpama City & Junction shopping centres, Sports Centre & railway station. Within a 5 km radius there are no less than 12 private & state schools. Easy access to the M1 motorway.
Pimpama has undergone massive infrastructure development in the way of Pimpama City & Junction shopping centres. The Pimpama Sports Hub is well under way and will house 5 Pools, 8 Tennis Courts, 12 Netball courts, fitness centre, large playground, walking running cycling trails and cafe. Council is expecting 750,000 people to access in the first year.
In addition the Pimpama train station is expected to cost up to $40 million to construct, and is planned to be open by 2024, in time for the commencement of services on the new Cross River Rail line.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.