51 ADAMINABY DRIVE, Helensvale
4 2 2
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY SCOTT McALLAN CALL 0419 793 138Location, location ....this brick home is being brought to the market for the first time in 35 years. Presenting a rare opportunity in the sort after "Helensvale Estate"; this property is located on top of a hill, in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers panoramic Coastal views to Surfers Paradise.
Offering a single level home with 3 living areas that lead out to the under cover entertaining area. From the back yard, the views of the Coastal strip come alive. Enjoy the summer, entertaining family and friends around the swimming pool. Concerned about rising energy costs? The solar hot water and solar array system in place will help offset high bills.
Virtually within walking distance to Helensvale High School and local transport. A few minutes drive will take you to Westfield's shopping centre, Train Station and the M1 Motorway.
This lovely home is certain to tick many of your boxes. Inspect today before this one is sold!
• 4 bedrooms, Master with air-conditioning (#1)
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Main Bathroom with bathtub
• 3 separate living areas - lounge/ living & dining
• Large Kitchen with 2 door pantry
• Plenty of cupboard & bench top space
• Breakfast Bar
• Extensive use of tiles throughout Living areas
• Air-conditioners (#2) - Living area
• Fans in Dining & Living areas
• Alarm system
• Solar Power System
• Solar hot water
• Separate Laundry and toilet
• Outdoor undercover entertainment area
• Security screens on doors & windows - partial
• Pool - below ground
• Recent roof restoration
• 3,000L rainwater tank
• Single auto garage with carport for additional vehicle
• Low maintenance garden & yard
• Panoramic Coastal views
• Block size - 810m²
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Close to public transport, Helensvale High School & shopping centres
Easy access to the motorway, local shopping centres & railway station. Within a 5 km radius are no less than 10 private & state schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are 35 minutes away; Capital growth is assured for Helensvale which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type House
Land Size 810 m2
Price Sold - $857,500