5/70 CREST STREET, Mount Gravatt East
3 2 2
HIGH ON A HILLTOPThis tri-level townhouse enjoys a tip top position in a small complex of just 11 town homes, high above the noise and busyness of urban life. Thoughtfully designed to capture sweeping 180° views towards Mt Gravatt and beyond, this home can be your peaceful haven at the end of a long day. Watch the storms roll in and enjoy magnificent sunsets while still benefitting from all the convenience & facilities Mt Gravatt East has to offer.
* Double garage (auto door) with plenty of under stair and subfloor storage.
* Beautiful wooden stairs leading to the first floor
* The air-conditioned, fully tiled open-plan living area invites the outside in through large, sliding glass doors to the front balcony and rear courtyard, capturing panoramic views and breezes.
* Not too many kitchens offer such a great outlook! Its functional design incorporates a gas cook top, double sink, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards, microwave space & pantry
* The ultra-private back courtyard has a roofed seating area, is well retained & securely fenced with side access to the common BBQ area - perfect to host a party with a view.
*The laundry is also conveniently positioned on this level with easy access to the clothes line. There is a 3rd toilet off the laundry.
At the Top!
* Positioned on the upper level are three built in bedrooms with lush carpets, two with amazing views.
* The main bedroom includes an ensuite and split system air conditioning.
* The other two rooms share the family bathroom
Council rates = $430 per quarter
Body Corporate = $745 per quarter
Rental Potential = $580 - $610 per week
The prime location offers the best of urban living. The prestigious, quiet, tree-lined street is far above the hustle and bustle of traffic noise and is walking distance to city transport, state and private schools and shopping centres. Westfield Garden City and many cafes, bars and restaurants are nearby.
To view this exciting property contact Anna Khandhar on 0424 164 980 for a private inspection or come along to our scheduled viewing times.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information Paul Flynn Real Estate has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. Furniture is virtually staged.