104 Armstrong Road, Cannon Hill
3 1 4
Character home on spacious 720m2 landShowcasing classic character and charm is this 720m2 block of flat land that is walking distance to the shops, trains, restaurants, bus transport depot and a choice of schools close by.
• Polished timber flooring
• Freshly painted walls with neutral pallet
• Bright and airy open plan living with cathedral ceiling
• 3 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe
• Large chefs’ kitchen that flows out into the outdoor entertainment area.
• Wide 33m frontage showcases a grand street outlook, with ample space to fit a campervan, boat and few extra cars.
• Low maintenance flat yard
• Double remote lockup garage
• Double carport
• Fully secured back yard
• Room for storage or workshop
• Walk to CHAC (Cannon Hill Anglican College)
• 2 minute walk to Cannon Hill Train Station
• 4-5 minute walk to Morningside Shops (Woolworths, Coles, Cafes & More)
• Ample bus stops in the street and surroundings
• 4 minute drive to Cannon Hill Shopping Centre
• 6-8km to Brisbane CBD
• 10-12 minute drive to Westfield Carindale
• Local schools include CHAC, Balmoral State High, Cannon Hill S/S, St Oliver Plunkett and more
• 4-5 minute drive to Gateway Motorway, head north or south
This one is a must see and will not last with clear instructions to sell - be quick! Call Anna Khandhar today to secure your viewing, an inspection will impress!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property Type House
Land Size 720 m2
Price Offers Over $1.1mil